Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad Sweater Party

We were invited to a "bad sweater party" in December. I had never heard of one but after hearing of it I was determined to have the best (worst) sweater at the party. After searching the internet to no avail I decided I would create the bestest sweater that I could. I ended up cutting out the pattern of the deer and even sewing bells on the sweater. I didnt know I had it in me! Christy decided to wear the sweater that I was "forced" into purchasing for her in Serbia. If there was a vote for the best worst sweaters I think we would have won... sweaters down.


2 comments:

mommy and me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy and me said...

hey willie and christy! This is taylor chambers, courtney's sister..that sweater party was fun, i think you would have won too willie, if we had voted!